|
Love is our Resistance ♥
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down
|

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter
A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme
Sunday, 26 February 2012
This song means that no longer how long it takes she won't give up on the one she loves and she will stand by him. That even if it take a thousand years she's been threw it and she will still love him during the time she is waiting.
its so sweet =) darling ♥
A song that would like to share with u ..xp