<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Thursday, 7 July 2011

人只有在最失落时才会发现真正对你好的朋友
也才会发现家人的可贵
。。。。。


之前一阵子,发生了一些真得让我很伤心的事
这时候。。。。
妈妈懂我伤心了。。。弟弟或许也懂
妹妹却以为我生病了。。真的是汗颜
我。。。。。是生病了。。只不过是没药医的心病。。。


当时外婆来家里暂住。。。
她很疼我。。。
所以每天都嫌我太瘦了。。要吃肥点
所以每次她来我都会被养到很肥
哈哈。。。

这次当然也不例外。。。
可是那几天我根本就吃不下
外婆还煮了一大队我爱吃的
我真得很想吃。。。可是。。。。哎

结果。。。。有天外婆来跟我谈天
我根本就没心情。。。
他发现了。。。
她突然静了,抱着我。。说了这番话:

芫。。怎么啦?。。
发生什么事了?
没关系。。。
阿嘛疼。。。

那时候。。。我真得很感动
累也流了满面

我是被外婆一手带大的。。
所以没吃外婆来了要回时,我都会偷偷哭了
哈哈。。
很笨。。。
可是真得很不舍。。

也就因为外婆这番话让我哭了好久
=)

他总是最了解我

所以我从小就最疼外婆了
哈哈

谢谢你,外婆。。。
我爱你

 


我每天都在向外婆一定要活到亲眼看我嫁了
最好也能帮我带孩子
哈哈。。。
是有点不可思议
可是。。。。。。。
这也不过是一位孙子对外婆的一种爱的方式罢了

=)

♥our lips must always be sealed
16:09:00