<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Sunday, 16 January 2011

昨天...F3被叫去训话...
不要不开心哦

你们也不用说对不起啦 ^^
我知道你们难免会不开怀
可是.......................
为乐团的前途的确不可以这样下去了


希望你们能听话些....
要听SENIOR的话啊....
如果你们不喜欢听F5的没关系了....
我们也只不过在乐团呆多半年
我们那些讨厌的脸也即将消失了
所以....忍忍吧!


到时候...可能你们还会想我们呢!
哈哈





好..换个话题吧
现在来说说一大早就把我们一大群人气到半死的老家伙吧!!
他很欠大!!
只有少数人懂吧..咳


多么的失望啊!
难道对我们就那么没信心吗?
我们水准就这么差了不得吗?
为什么要在我们还没试过之前就否定了我们呢?


老家伙!!!
我忍你很久了咯!!!
别给我们希望又把他灭了!!!
每次的喔!
忍无可忍!!!!!!!ROAR
老师说的话一定对了吗?
或许你有你的道理
可是可以稍替我们想想吗?


随着时间慢慢地长大后
曾经那么地天真地把乐室纳为第二个家
比任东西都值得我去热衷于它
华乐团给我们的是那么多的回忆
开心的.落泪的

我们都很珍惜
可是长大后才发现原来....
不是什么都那么地顺心的
一切只不过是操纵者的一步棋而已
我们只不是他手中的傀儡
让你们有面子的工具对吧?
 或许把这些都看透了就不会有所谓的心痛

因为你!!!
我们流了多少的泪啊?
音乐会....比赛......
所有的一切一切!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


可是...我还是会喜欢华乐
没必要因为你而剥夺喜欢它 ^^




♥our lips must always be sealed
13:54:00