<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Sunday, 2 January 2011

觉得自己应该了解他

所以也很努力地在翻阅他以前的一切
好让他的回忆不止是他的..而是我们的!

可是却发现没有这个勇气
战战兢兢地翻阅着......

这是需要的是多么大的勇气
然而...不出所料的!!

翻阅的过程却是一次比一次的心碎!!!
就像玻璃狠狠的被甩在了地上
痛!!!!!!!!!!!碎了


刚刚就发现了些东西
是自己选择去翻阅
可是知道后
往往都会选择逃避
当然我也选择了逃避

甘愿不知道一切的事实
就假装的了解彼此不是很好吗?..
或许吧


像我这种人就是应该不清不楚地生存着
反正他也选择了和我一样的选择
这叫堕落的人生...!!


好多好多的东西想问
好多好多的东西想说
可是我还是选择了沉默
问了伤感情
那不如不问
明知问了依旧没答案不如不问


而且............真不知从何开口


心情不好就沉淀个几分钟
好多再沟通啊!!!
那就肯定没事
会平安地活着



这就是不了解的后果吧.................ZZ







write it b4 n week only but i seriously 4get what m i saying tat time ==
so old~~
slap me!


now see back...wow!!!!the same feeling yet
izzit my whole lift just tizz kind of feeling
haizz
haizz
haizz


wat m'i bla+ing...
zz








♥our lips must always be sealed
04:57:00