<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Tuesday, 14 December 2010

华乐营回来了!!

简单的一句话....
华乐营这几天根本就整天都呆在冷气房里
冷到半死!!!
套句话....
他根本就是要把我们保鲜嘛
好像在冷冻肉酱...==
我们简直是冷到...................穿了外套也一样罢了
全部人的手都冷到僵,抖了...那我们还能很灵活地演奏吗..
惨啊!

在里面终不见天日啊!
都没看到那几天的太阳了!
突然很怀念啦 ..
有时就是酱犯贱..


我们四个同房了...
chea xin.zyuen,gpy,jane

由于...........我们都好怕!每个晚上
我们都开着电视机睡觉!==
很夸张叻我们
哈哈
第一天时我们还被吓到..电视机无故就关掉!!!啊



几乎每天都赖床咯...咳
因为我们四个都是睡猪!!真的很懒!
是都醒了只不过不愿意起来..== 懒女人!哈哈



每天一到吃饭时间,休息时间都跟8的一群人在将些一天下来的8野..
好像...全部人一起讨论了...
一句话
我们很缺得啦..哈哈

演奏满成功的...呵呵
这次有笛子协奏曲哦...
独奏者很厉害!!!超爱她的!!
她随便一个音都比我们好听 TT
人又美喔...
可是很奇怪的是她吹笛的站姿有点粗嚕
还是这样会比较长气啊?我下次绝对要试试看啦...哈哈

上帝绝对是不公平的!

黄恬



我的战友们 ^^





我们的舞台!!
我中学生涯的最后第二场音乐会!



发现林顺有老师心机重哦...
因为....
他...黑中一点白...
哈哈 ^^

♥our lips must always be sealed
00:38:00