<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Thursday, 9 December 2010

今天...本来想来更新了
不过...我好累咯...哈哈
刚整理完行李~~
发现了一个东东
原来华乐的全都好懒哦..
(可以说懒吧..)
明天一大早就要出门了
全都还在线上说没整理...哇哈哈
我以为我已经很残了...
没想到原来我们都一样.... ^^.


明天就要去华乐营了!!
为期四天...
这个营是早不同学校的学生一起聚集在一起
三天练习时间,演奏出一高水准的音乐会...只能说不容易!!!
这次音乐会 <<罗伟伦音乐会>> 
顾名思义就是以罗伟伦作曲家为主的音乐会


这次
要对着自己不认识的人一起演奏...
要在短短的三天培养出默契好难吧!!
我跟佳歆都不懂从第几年默契才这么好的...哈哈..
这次要完成这次的演出的却不容易啊!
不过....没关系....我会努力的
相信我有一样想法的他也是吧 
紧张难免的咯...
希望一切都顺顺利利咯 ^^

相信...这次的华乐营会是一个美好回忆哦
^^



回来在做分享吧!!



ps/; dunnoe why so have mood in chinese post..hehe
and actually is so nervous...cause thiz time the song that i need perform have 3 new song!!
it will be a debut perfomance...omg!!!GOD BLESS ME ^^

♥our lips must always be sealed
01:50:00