<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Saturday, 19 June 2010

突然想写的….



最了解我的你…



~ 佳盈


她简直是我的最爱嘛….哈哈~

虽然认识她只有短短的三年…可是她很了解我啊

我很少在朋友面前哭…可是每次我哭都会有她陪我

她总知道我在想什么…

她知道我是典型的嘴硬心软…

她知道我从来不轻易的发脾气

她知道我从来就那么可爱…

对不…哈哈~



~音娜



我们都已九年朋友啦

有着共同的嗜好

喜欢一起聊天

一起玩

一起唱歌

一起三八



她也很了我啊…太了我了

你怎么酱了我啊…讨厌~

哈哈

我们在一起经过许多风风雨雨…

一起面对了好多事情哦…

所以啊….我爱死你了!!!^ ^





~johny-johnny-jolin



对啦….就是我的jolin

这个每天在班上找我哈啦的坏人…



跟他认识久咯…

只不过今年酱衰跟他同班才会跟他酱FRENZ的咯



哈哈…没有啦…

他啦…很了我

他总知道我在想什么…

我们的默契有时真的好好哦

他总是喜欢听我讲废话

不过他对我讲的废话更多

哈哈



他啊…很喜欢亏我

每次都气到我半死过后才来哄回

不过我也苯到没话说…

每次都被他骗人到…哎

下次不会的了…





~kelvin



这个他也蛮了我的

他总知道我要的是什么

他总会适时地关心…

他知道什么才是对我最好



哎…太好啦

哈哈

讨厌嘛~~

♥our lips must always be sealed
04:36:00