<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Friday, 19 March 2010

很荣幸地跟大家报告...
我这次的假期都被华乐预约了....
一整个假期都在忙...
很累很累

集训当上营委...
本来以为忙下下就闲了
怎知我却忙一整天,一整个假期~
每天早上7点就忙到晚上9点...
每天就为了营的事情在忙...
咳...连分组及合奏时间都得牺牲...
可怜啊...我亲爱的笛子啊!!!

好累哦~真的
每天回到家就躺在沙发睡到明天去...
可想而之有多累...
我们有时还会累到笛吹一半就睡着的...
太厉害了

不过....虽然整个假期没得休息
我们在活动也获益匪浅哦...
我们还是一如既往很开心,38地练习...
我们活动都开开心心地过着...
肚子饿了一起吃...
累了一起休息
一起疯,一起聊,一起玩
^^
最爱笛子一家了~

我们永远都那么的GENG ARH...
哈哈~...跟他们永远都那么地开心....

当然...也发生了不开心的事...
检讨会时...
副团长就狠狠地骂了SY...太过分了
如果是她做不好,她骂她还可以...
不过...现在她却是在疯狗乱吠...
乱骂人,而且在酱多人面前~
SY做事大家都有眼看...她却当透明...
明明就理事会偏帮那讨厌鬼....在人前赞完她
讲SY没做事...就骂到她狗血淋头...
太不公平...

很后悔当初为么没站起来为SY讲话...
JUNIOR们为这事哭了...
都愤愤不平...
当然...SENIOR也很生气....
可是我们能给予的却只有鼓励....
也很欣慰SY看开了...
哈哈

我们的乐团的确太乱了...
越来越惨...

从她当团长的第一天开始就是个错误...
相信知道内情的人都知道这句话的含义~....

♥our lips must always be sealed
17:13:00