<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Tuesday, 5 January 2010

今天...学校大扫除...大家都在忙着将以后将陪伴我们走完一整年的教室打扫干净~

我们班的男生可以讲一点风度都没有~...从搬桌子到打扫整间教室都由女的做...过分叻~
那个JOHNY HOH还跑去拍拖...更过分~...他甚至还要老师帮他做~...没眼看啦...
只有伟旺比较帮忙而已~当然...换水都由IVAN在做...因为~男厕所就在隔壁...他至少来回二三十次啊...几可怜~他们全都见死不救....
过后...不懂是他们良心发现还是酱...竟然全都一起来帮忙...还抹得很干净叻~欣慰啊...哈哈~

过后...我们就有色组开会...都没人要鸟在前面的老师啦...我看他讲到吐血也是酱罢了啦~
从头到尾他都自己讲自己爽....有些人甚至都不知道他讲完了...可悲啊...
幸亏...我还知他讲完就先闪人了....

又是没上到课的一天~

下午有色组...430才开始啊~要命咯...等到我们变化石乜~
结果...我们很善用时间地...去享受美食了~...从冰品屋转站到BELGIUM...哈哈~
都胖了一公斤了呢~...

去了色组,,,,一天...就酱过了咯....

♥our lips must always be sealed
23:38:00