<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Wednesday, 11 November 2009

她...很可爱~认真起来有几分搞笑...搞笑起来有有点认真喔...很强哦~
她有时真的会做出一些让人大跌眼镜的举动...而且是你意料之外的...

她有一个让人好气又好笑的习惯...就她看见狗都会跟狗来个互吠...哈哈~
她讲酱是在跟它沟通喔...很好笑~
就有次我们就一起出去...我看见狗就很怕...她却跑去吠它...还被它吠回...笑到我们...
不过我们觉得好笑时她又很认真地问我们好笑吗...超汗的说~她就酱的...可爱咯~

不过她认真时...有时还蛮认真的...是认真中又有些38咯...
她就会吹笛吹到一半...不爽了就在那大喊妈妈~...= =
总之她就很啊达就对了...哈哈~

而且...她讲笑话都自己讲自己笑...明明就不好笑...还一直笑喔...最后就演变成大家因为她笑而笑~不过我们笑了她就会停下来问好笑咩?...到我们讲笑话时...明明就很好笑...大家都笑了...就她一个都没笑~哈哈...

这就我的JUNIOR啊...有她一个就够闹了...笛子之家就因为我们而更热闹了...哈哈~

♥our lips must always be sealed
00:45:00