<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Sunday, 15 November 2009

今天好像没什么特别的...
今天一大早就合奏了....我迟到了...怎知我叫那郭欣宜帮我点名...她不但没点还跟大家讲我睡不醒...气死我了...我们合奏合到一半~我跟佳歆就举手要去笛子课...指挥给了...不过她却没想到...我们是一起去...等到我们全站起来时她才吓到...没了笛子...当然也没合奏的必要了...

我们一起去笛子课时在那玩起POKER...我们回到去也在玩....不过我们却要处处提防那只女鬼...看到她眼睛我真一整夜睡不着啊....佳欣还因那天看见她眼睛而连续发两天的恶梦...梦见她那超恐怖的眼睛...她还被吓到醒...真不是普通的恐怖哦...咳...今天...子善还公然挑战她叻~子善在分组时睡觉被她发现...她来叫醒他...怎知...他看她一眼后又睡回了...幸亏过后有我们解围她才走...不然她真会不方过他...

过后...我又去了报国开会咯...到晚上法会后才离开....

♥our lips must always be sealed
00:23:00