<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Thursday, 12 November 2009

今天...我们又照常早来分组...今天我们照常有八个女生...因为我们一直一同进出...
结果我们就被他人称成...女子八大乐坊~==
今天...我们分组并不是很顺利哦...我们在爱心剧场分组..
我们都很用心地在练~JUNIOR每天都有早来练...都很用心哦~
可是我们练来练去总觉得我们还没达到水准...
我们还差那么的一大截~压力真的好大哦...吹着吹着...想着想着...
我们都快蹦溃了...哭了~大家都好伤心~...
大家冷静过了...也没事了...我们还要继续努力啊...哈哈~

今天...又莫名其妙的有一个JUNIOR要请我们去BELGIUM~
呵呵...想想我还真幸福有这些JUNIOR啊...
今天原来是JUNIOR佩莹的生日叻~
她竟然还不想告诉我们叻~真是的...结果还是让我们知道了...哈哈~
我们几个SENIOR还偷偷为她准备礼物哦~
我们几个临时折了一瓶的星星...
我们还很搞笑地选用结婚礼纸包...而且我们还将生日卡放进红包封内呢...哈哈~
我们送礼物时还很搞笑的用传统的结婚方式送呢...超...哈哈~

今天...我们不知是否都喝了兴奋剂叻~我们几个从声部开始就一直为某些小事笑得天翻地复的...而且是笑足六个小时有...笑到眼泪都飙了...哈哈....
我们连吃饭都在笑...还讲看谁笑到喷饭喷最远...哈哈...全是傻婆~
我们几个间直只疯了...直到合奏完我们还笑没停叻~
我和佳歆还被乌龟讲成笑点最底的两个....HAIZ~

♥our lips must always be sealed
23:15:00