<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Wednesday, 11 November 2009

今天七早八早就起床去学校了...超累的说...
可是没办法...班级老师有事找...咳~
我就酱地去了学校~原本讲今天要跟JUNIOR一起分组的...一个两个却没来...
放我跟佳歆两个人不懂要做么叻~几无聊的...
没事做的我们就决定了出去坐坐...
我们大老远地,顶着那大太阳...好辛苦地走到了其中一间茶餐室坐下来喝杯凉茶...
我们两就很无聊地做在那按电话...SMS...哈哈~
酱早...我们还真扰人清梦啊~
可是我们只坐了1小时酱就接到伊琳电话叫我回学校...超...的
结果我就和佳歆两个人好辛苦地又一起走回校~
途中...我去了电话店进钱啊...结果我回到学校过了半小时...我还没收到钱...还以为我就酱糊里糊涂地进错钱给人家...害我担心到...那里知道在我和佳歆决定走回那间店问时...我就收到钱了...天啊...气死人啦~!!!
还有一件超鸟的事~我的成绩竟然少了几分...心想酱迟了不知还能不能跟老师讨...怕他不给~酱我就亏大本了...那几分可就影响好多的啊...
我过后就快快去见老师拿分啦...结果老师很淡定地跟我讲等下他去加...之前还真吓死我叻~
今天...JUN YING CALL我时...他朋友听也...他很可爱叻~哈哈...

下午...我们又分组了...不过今天大家的心情都不好...因为某某事咯...咳~
结果我们就真的很气很气...气到...算了~
不过也发生了一些趣事...我们就在四楼分组...欣宜他就很无里头的往下面的人喊...笑到我们...可是我们也陪他疯...一起喊...哈哈~
过后家渊还跟我们讲隔壁有对情侣在接吻~JUNIOR听到就很兴奋的去看啊...哈哈...他们好可爱哦~

♥our lips must always be sealed
00:01:00