<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Wednesday, 4 November 2009

"日中华乐团"是一个金光闪闪的招牌...不过那招牌旁却有许许多多的钉子...
很多人都要拿锤来槌烂这招牌...这是许多SENIOR都讲过的话...
的确真的有很多其它的华乐团希望打败我们的乐团...他们都想让我们败倒...
不过...我们也不是盖的...我们不是凭以前SENIOR为我们铺下的路而在享誉的...
我们可是真材实料...我们都在维持着我们的水准...并要越奏越好~嘻嘻 ^^

最近我真的很忙很忙...忙完了工作...现在~忙华乐了...咳~
我们华乐团最近要参加国际赛了...还剩不到半个月时间...
以前我们比赛都在两,三个月前开始准备...誓必打一场胜战回来...
当然...我们这次去的确只许赢,不许输~我们必须拿下金牌...
我们这次只有一个月时间让我们练习...所以我们必须更加地努力...
我们要比别人付出多一倍...所以华乐最近都很忙...
SENIOR牺牲读书的时间来给我们分组...当然我的JUNIOR也很长进...他们会很自动地来练习~
我们必须每天都去练习...从早到晚...早上七点就开始分组到晚上合奏....十点才回到家~
我们美好的星期六,日都要跟我们最亲密的乐器一起过...
虽然是辛苦了点...不过我们却很开心...大家一起努力为我们的目标迈进~

最近我的朋友都老爱问我"怎么没去学校呢...到底你在忙什么?"
告诉你们啦...谁说我没去学校啊...我只不过没进班而已~与其在班上玩...我不如去华乐练习咯~
还有...非常抱歉给那些我没回你们信息的朋友...我有时真的忘了叻~
朋友们最近也很爱SHOOT我...他们超不爽华乐的...因为我们比赛赢了就有得加分...
他们都觉得不公平...可是你们想过吗...我们真的是有在付出的...
我真的觉得这三分我们加的起...你们也应该稍尊重我们些...
不要一看到我们就恶面相对嘛...^^

我们的乐团...学生的乐团,专业的水准 ~

♥our lips must always be sealed
12:41:00