<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4027703944916240643?origin\x3dhttp://zyuenn.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Resistance
They'll keep us apart, they won't stop breaking us down

Biography

The name is Zyuen. Pronounced similar to zeeeYuen I'm in love with Paris, the city of Roamanca. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Grey. Not much of Green. Chocolate and Cheese are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.Do add me on myfacebook and twitter

bold underlined strikethrough italic


Mediabox

"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "


Sweetdesires

Did I hear someone said "cheese" or "chocolate"?

A smile from you
A man like Edward
Travel to the place Paris
Part-time Job
That Handbag from Prada
That Shoes
Meet the man whoLoveme


Tagboard


Pastentries

Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?

September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013


Saturday, 3 October 2009

今天...大家都开开心心的,不过我却一大清早就迎来了坏消息...
...我被妹妹传染了红眼症...真的好衰哦!!!
今天本来要早去报国帮忙的,不过却因为要PMR.所以...就乖乖呆在家读书.
今天晚上的有手语表演,心想都红眼了就干脆不表演了...
刚要SMS巧云通知不去了,怎知她却反而要求我多表演歌唱或吹笛子...
没办发...只好答应咯~中秋夜嘛...大家开心就好了...

补习完...一起去报国了咯...

我第一个演出叻...紧张到...脚都软了..
在台上我的确好紧张.都快忘谱了...后来调整一下就进入状况了...
吹笛子就是享受,快了嘛...
我在没准备的情况下就上台演出了...
幸亏一切还算顺利的过了...哈哈...
演出成功好开心...^.^
下台时,师兄还告诉我说不过隐,再多一首...婉拒了...
我们表演手语时...最开心了~阳光PRE-U再次同台演出...
气氛也越来越热咯...师兄师姐也一起跳叻...超HI的...
过后...师兄竟然与大家起轰...要奏多一首~
我也就配合啦...不过我也让阳光PRE-U跟我一同演出...
我们就一起大合唱了"小白船"...
中秋晚会也就在这开心的气氛下画上了句点~

我们过后还有留下来一起凖备明天儿童班的活动...
好遗憾不能在那帮他们多一些...他们都好累好累哦...
就都没睡叻....
好心疼哦~
我考完试一定要补回来....哈哈

星期日,儿童班
这次我们并不是带得很成功...
不过第一次算不错了...
我们会加油加油的...
下一次一定会更好....

^.^

♥our lips must always be sealed
16:08:00